Teacher: So what other policies would promote new industry in America?
Student: LEGALIZING MARIJUANA
Other Student: YESSSSSSS!!!!!!
Teacher: Well, all would be well for the Nabisco factored industry. Just think of the expansion of Frito-Lay. Chicago would be a new centered industry for Lava lamps. More importantly I would have to listen to kids every day say man after every sentence. This is not promoting new industry, just promoting sitting on the couch.
It would go something like this:
Hey, man, let’s go make an industrial center
Ahhhhhh, man. Now? I don’t know, man. I super hungry.
Oh dude, it’s shark week. Wait, what was I talking about?
I mean, I’m totally for legalizing it, but ALL of you know this is what would happen. The only beneficial motive for legalizing and industry would be allocating taxes from prisons and police, but don’t tell me right now that you wouldn’t buy something completely stupid with it. All your tax money will be unanimously voted into Billy’s Bacon Emporium. That’s what I would do anyway.
Alright, Tariffs, now that’s in our textbook.
This is what tumblr is for, complaining. Hear me whine, my beloved followers.
Haha, I ain’t even sorry.
- I woke up to the beloved apartment hamster, Thor, dead. A complete shock, seeing that he was only a year old.
- I also woke up to crushing crimson tide cramps.
- I managed to forget my keys, and also being very late to my stats class
- I have so much studying… mostly my thesis on old Soviet Era jazz black-marketing. Which is nearly impossible because finding records on an underground movement were almost never published. Illegal X-ray discs are hardly surviving or still in working order. dfskjfhlkasjdhflkjh. For the same class I have to read apprx 220 pages for a final on Friday. Hopefully go through the lecture recordings…
- Not to mention this horrible post New Deal consumerism and marketing tactics paper that I haven’t even started. Also due Friday.
- I, thanks to my brilliant idea that I could pay my tax debt, loans, and rent all at the same time… have a whopping 20.00 in my account.
- There are these huge flies in my apartment, and they multiplied. I killed 10 this morning, and found their breeding source. However, there is still one that won’t leave me alone.
I need to go cry endlessly.
More than 900 in taxes. That’s fan-fucking-tastic. That’s more than I make in two months now (because I started school). Fuck. Everything.
I’ve REALLY lost my glasses.
I’ve deep cleaned almost everything looking for them. I did not take them out of the apartment. So…
- I have to go through the trash, and make sure they weren’t thrown out
- Make absolutely sure they aren’t in the gaping, sucking shit hole couches
- Come to the conclusion that they were stolen.
- Cry more
- Pay 200.00 for another pair, but they will never be MY BABY